The best time of year and where you wish to stay are 2 of the most impactful decisions you will make when planning a vacation In Orlando.
One of the most important aspects of planning an Orlando Vacation is to plan a vacation in months that meet your personal, family and professional schedules. As you might already know, Orlando gets quite busy in certain times of the year.
Now let’s look at the best times of year to plan an Orlando vacation if you have some flexibility:
- We personally like January-February as our favorite months to visit Orlando. Cooler weather and less busy area parks and resorts are a great formula for success.
- October and November is the runner-up vacation period we recommend for travelers. There should be discounts available in lots of areas to help your budget.
In addition to time of year, the place where you and your family stay is perhaps your second most important decision.
If you are looking to enjoy the comforts of home including privacy, comfort and in-home amenities, clearly vacation home rentals are a great deal.
The vacation rental market has been in very high demand in the last few years. Although vacation rental rentals have long been the accommodation of choice in many countries, they have lagged behind in the United States in terms of market share. Because of the prevalence of international travel to the region, this has always lifted the demand for vacation rentals or “villas” as our Europeans friends may call them.
Along those lines, a couple of suggestions do come to mind if you do decide to browse the vacation rental listings:
- It is strongly recommended that you select a professional management company over the national listing companies. If you want to play “Russian Roulette” with your precious vacation, stay away from owner rentals. There is far too much risk associated with booking a vacation home rental by owner.
- If you do focus on a potential professional management company for your rental, we always suggest checking them out on the Better Business Bureau website before you make any transactions.
- In terms of the overall vacation rental market in Central Florida, there are lots of options in Davenport and Kissimmee. Be sure to check these market listings especially if you want to be close to Walt Disney World®.
- Although vacation rentals are not “branded” like hotels, the neighborhood or subdivision a rental home or condo is in is extremely important. There is plenty of available content on may short term rental neighborhoods, some of our favorites are Windsor Hills, Emerald Island and Windsor Palms in Kissimmee, and Tuscan Hills and Hampton Lakes in Davenport.
- If you are planning a vacation in Orlando including visits to Universal or SeaWorld®, take a look at Vista Cay Resort or the Isles at Cay Commons. These resorts are close to these attractions plus all the recreation and shopping near International Drive.
So plan your Orlando vacation in preferable times of the year and take a second look at professionally managed vacation rentals for the best vacation of your life in Central Florida!